Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Slaanesh warband 2

Though very tired today I did manage to push some more figures further along the paint queue this evening.  I am mentally exhausted, but soldiering on with tasks will help recovery.  So...

I added chaos thugs to the mix, finally slapping paint on figures I have had under coated for years.  No real shading to speak of yet, but the little army is starting to appear in crude form.

I also finished two Ral Partha Golems... finally completing the set of four.  I have to dig out the clay and flesh ones for a family photo.  Sadly these two are on the endangered species list.  Ral Partha destroyed their molds during the Fasa takeover.  I have tried contacting wizards of the coast to get the rights to recast all these lost lines but to response.

4 comments:

  1. Although you've brought doom upon this warband by making its number grow from a divine 6 to a loathed 14, it is brilliantly painted and the additions are very good. Let's just hope Slaanesh is clement with you.
    The golems are beautiful too and characterful especially the iron golem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, field only six... have dozens to select from!

      Delete
  2. If you could get the rights to recast the old AD&D lines... can't breathe... brain overwhelmed by awesome....
    Um, yeah, that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah- it's Hasbro, via Wizards and involving original mini artists. Pretty tough odds, but I will poke them intermittently.

      Delete