Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Into the woods


I am sick with flu.

Having that 'can't concentrate/can't sleep' bullshit.

So I wasted a little time trying to finishing up the box of unfinished scenery that has been unfinished since I didn't finish it.


This is about half of the fucking things.  Lots to still do on these, but playable quality now.  By the time I am finished there will be fruit, flowers and shrooms, hidden animals and stuff like that.

My second deathworld cactus.  Needs paintjob fixed up.

Get well me.

Yes, other me.

5 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous trees! How do you get that foliage to clump so clumpily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spray them with superglue kicker. Thick superglue to bind them. Spray a thick wet coat of matt varnish to plasticize everything in place.

      Delete
  2. In the dark, I hear her voice...
    And start to run, Into the trees...
    Into the trees...
    - The Cure - A forest

    also, hope you are feeling better soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good timing, I've recently been wanting to create better trees. How do you make the trunks of these trees? They're great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every technique I could try out. Tutorials when I recover from my absolute rage.

      Delete